Friday, April 16, 2010

Even More

Oops! I found these pictures in a separate folder. Meant to post them with the Spring pictures post.

Here's the whole family on Easter Sunday:

Our big climber. I think this was taken several months ago. Back when climbing on things like this was a new phenomenon. I love that face!

In March, David's Grandparents (Gma Soderlund, Gpa Folsom, Gma Folsom) came to town for his dedication. The next day, I caught David "helping" Grandpa on the computer. Too cute:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Easter family picture. That vest is TOO cute. What a little man! =)

Unknown said...

REALLY cute!
but where are the pictures of David in Fresno? =0)

Blog by Haseeb. said...

Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We have uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post. universal schools and colleges of health and human services